EdIt: Bought a new tailgate; will sell my appliqué tailgate when new one is painted.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

New member and new Raptor owner (long time Ford truck owner and off road enthusiast though). Picking up my ‘18 Raptor in DFW Saturday and unfortunately (for me) it has the tailgate appliqué ... I know it’s a long shot, but thought I’d post to see if anyone near or between DFW and the San Antonio area has a non-appliqué tailgate they’d like to trade. Also get to Houston and Lubbock fairly regularly.

Obviously prefer another in Leadfoot to avoid painting...and frankly holding out for one with a tailgate step for now...willing to pitch in cash for one with a tailgate step that’s already in Leadfoot.

Thanks in advance...

Edit: Willing to trade for non-raptor tailgate too since I intend to debadge the tailgate anyway...just the blue oval emblem will remain (though that will be swapped for a custom one when it comes in).

Pic...

i-q2wvDt6-X3.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
91Eunos

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Won’t let me edit the original post, so posting again... Changed the WTT title since I managed to score a like-new tailgate with the step and camera; just have to get it painted.

Will likely sell my original with appliqué some time in the next few weeks.

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you want for it? I'd need to have it painted Avalanche Gray but might be interested if not terribly expensive.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Post on the F150 forum. Sure someone would like trade. More regular trucks in leadfoot too. All youd need for the plain F150 one is the Raptor badging.