Edelbrock Turbo Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Graybeard

Reaction score
If you look at the pics, the turbos say "Garret" right on them. These are the Powermax turbos.

Also, that looks like a stock location intercooler, JMS fuel pump booster, and AMS boost tubes. I'm not sure which tuner that is but it is not an Acessport.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict1

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you look at the pics, the turbos say "Garret" right on them. These are the Powermax turbos.

Also, that looks like a stock location intercooler, JMS fuel pump booster, and AMS boost tubes. I'm not sure which tuner that is but it is not an Acessport.
Yeah I guess I could have titled the thread differently. Edelbrock is just selling it all as a package. Not actual Edelbrock parts.

letsgetthisdone

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It's an HP Tuner's dongle. You'll pull your stock file, send it in, and get a tuned file back to load into the truck.

But yeah, its just the Garrett powermax turbos, AMS inlets and intercooler, and a pump booster.

Ford Authority is trash.

Its just s media/content publisher lol