Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Eddie Bravo vs Royler Gracie

Discussion in 'FRF Sports Bar' started by GoMuscles, Mar 31, 2014.

1. GoMuscles

GoMuscles FRF Supporting Member Supporting Member

Not sure how many FRF members train Jiu-Jitsu but if your a fight fan in the least youll want to check out this EPIC match between two of the most elite fighters in the world. Happened this past weekend and its been 12 years in the making. Truly one of the best matches in our sports history between two legends Eddie Bravo of 10th planet and Royler Gracie of the famous Gracie clan.

Enjoy...

http://bjjimmersion.com/eddie-bravo-vs-royler-gracie-metamoris-3/

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  2. MudButt

MudButt Full Access Member

Awesome awesome match. I hated reading about the Royce incident after though. Eddie earned so much respect in my book after this. The Gui choke was the highlight of the night for me

GoMuscles likes this.
  3. GoMuscles

GoMuscles FRF Supporting Member Supporting Member

Yes Sir! Love the choke and your right to bad about Royce. Guys around my parts use to hate Bravo for renaming everything and his general "I'm a badass" attitude. To tell ya the truth hes a stud, and deserves a lot of credit for taking what he knows and making it better. I was huge fan of the Jeff Glover style half guard and now I use Bravos Electric Chair Lock down all the time. If I was closer to him that's the school I would train at. Much credit to Bravo... If I was to be critical to the Gracie family in any way it would be the mass commercialization of their francize. Then again cant talk to much shit as they are the reason we are here today talking about jits in the first place. RIP Helio for sure!

Oh ya and...

Cyborg just doesn't give a [email protected]#k! :rockit:

MudButt likes this.
  4. matrix243

matrix243 Full Access Member

Awesome battle. They need a aerial cam to really see the maneuvers.