EDC Pouch, Pack, Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nobody else just sticking with their Glock and some extendos???

I swap between my Glock 19 and my Glock 48 (with shield arms 15 round mags) regulary.

I really enjoy the 48. Single stack footprint with 15 rounds is hard to argue against.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
The only reason I got the panoramic sunroof was for a door gunner in case stuff goes sideways in traffic
But seriously, have you ever used it for that? It’s a lot harder than it looks. First off, even if you have >35” reach, it’s a big stretch to reach up over the top of the roof and be able to lay down shots at street level. We’re not talking anti-drone fire here. 2nd, it’s still loud as F***. 3rd, hot brass everywhere. Honestly, it’s just easier to have your passenger unbuckle and stand in a crouched position on the seat to fire through the moon roof and really, (s)he could have fired from the door window much easier. It’s really easy to stitch the cab trying to be all Brad Pitt cool with a sub gun firing out of the moon roof.

seriously, just use the door windows. Sure, you still have the noise and brass everywhere problem but you have better control.

You guys think I haven’t tried this?
Raptor Technical

c’mon, MAN!?

Honestly... this is the one thing the S00b did better. it was a lot easier to get a sub gun deployed out the S00b sun roof. Of course, the S00b suspension is destroyed by the 3rd whoop the Rap absorbs without batting an eye.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
But seriously, have you ever used it for that? It’s a lot harder than it looks. First off, even if you have >35” reach, it’s a big stretch to reach up over the top of the roof and be able to lay down shots at street level. We’re not talking anti-drone fire here. 2nd, it’s still loud as F***. 3rd, hot brass everywhere. Honestly, it’s just easier to have your passenger unbuckle and stand in a crouched position on the seat to fire through the moon roof and really, (s)he could have fired from the door window much easier. It’s really easy to stitch the cab trying to be all Brad Pitt cool with a sub gun firing out of the moon roof.

seriously, just use the door windows. Sure, you still have the noise and brass everywhere problem but you have better control.

You guys think I haven’t tried this?
Raptor Technical

c’mon, MAN!?

Honestly... this is the one thing the S00b did better. it was a lot easier to get a sub gun deployed out the S00b sun roof. Of course, the S00b suspension is destroyed by the 3rd whoop the Rap absorbs without batting an eye.
Just a SAW??? I always saw you as a rotary .50 cal lol. But true we do have payload limitations in the Rap. Carry on.

OP
OP
uscraptor51

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2D327165-E0A6-4B18-BEB6-6EA89F64F67D.jpeg

This looks like a pretty good idea for helping with EDC kit/solution for the center console, thought I would share.

Sierraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was going to be my question to the lucky ones that have a raptor. Will this work with a holstered 19 or 365 and not hit the tray?