Eco-Boost Exhaust by Stainless Works

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stainless Works

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As you all know we manufacture exhaust systems for many applications, the Ford F-150 Eco-Boost has been one of many new products in development by Stainless Works. So far we we are toying with the idea of a single or dual exhaust. Since it's a 6cyl we have built a variety of mufflers to create the SW sound everybody enjoys. Right now the down pipe assembly is near completion, just a few more details and we will be ready for the first production run of down-pipes and exhaust. Please enjoy this teaser video and please comment and give us your feedback. Thanks!

OP
OP
Stainless Works

Stainless Works

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Available Now!

Stainless Works F-150 Eco-Boost Catback 3.5" Made In USA

2011-13 Ford F-150 Ecoboost 3.5L for up to 156.5" Wheelbase. 3.5" Catback with Chambered Turbo Muffler to fit forward Factory Connection point.

fteco-catback-1.jpg

fteco-catback-2.jpg

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I like the start-up and idle of both trucks...but that higher RPM sound is just a little too high pitched for my liking. I know getting a deep sound must be extremely difficult if not impossible with a 6 cylinder, though. It might just be the nature of the beast. That being said, I love the turbo whistle and I agree with Bird, it really does sound like a diesel with the idle and rev in the first clip.

Have you thought of maybe doing a 4" system? Would that deepen the sound any?

hungerforraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it does sound like a diesel in the first video. But I like the way it sounds in the cab under heavy throttle. However, from the outside sounds a little high pitched.

Overall I like it though.

Franchi

Reaction score
I've heard just about every ecoboost exhaust there is and like the sw best by far...hard to get a good sound out of that 3.5 6 sixxer. 90% of all the rest of the exhaust systems available have a ricer afterburner sound when at wot

OP
OP
Stainless Works

Stainless Works

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments on the sound, we think after all the muffler configurations we tried, it sounds really good. The 4" was a bit large for this motor as we think most customers will use this for towing or hauling the family around. Our goal was to help keep usable torque and fight the sound monsters as well. The muffler in this video is a straight thru design, single catback on a stock down-pipe, no tune or cold air intake. Enjoy it!

Final Video Soon!