ECLIK 2017-2021 Raptor Fox Live valve controller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTRap

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to see my parts hoarding is paying off :Big Laugh:

I will be ordering up one of these kits to go along with the live valve shocks I have saved up for my Gen1
:chewie:

Last edited:

Bandit Raptor

Reaction score
For those that are curious about eClik without a revalve I have done it and love it. I will revalve eventually but wanted to try it in stages.
I used it at the TORR event at Durhamtown offroad Park last month and it was amazing. Did runs in stock mode and then plugged everything back in for eclik and it was a huge difference. And running each eclik mode was a difference too. I was was running the same speed on many jumps as trucks with some pretty high dollar stuff. I'm still stock other than this and was able to send it all day and soak up the landings. Now I will add my Deavers and try it then do the revalve.

Attachments

• C0202 The Fly By #1.mp4
    2.6 MB
  • FB_IMG_1637552954184.jpg
    FB_IMG_1637552954184.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 72

TexasAggie94

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those that are curious about eClik without a revalve I have done it and love it. I will revalve eventually but wanted to try it in stages.
I used it at the TORR event at Durhamtown offroad Park last month and it was amazing. Did runs in stock mode and then plugged everything back in for eclik and it was a huge difference. And running each eclik mode was a difference too. I was was running the same speed on many jumps as trucks with some pretty high dollar stuff. I'm still stock other than this and was able to send it all day and soak up the landings. Now I will add my Deavers and try it then do the revalve.
Holy cow, you got some serious air. What deavers will you be adding? I am running 3+HD with FRS 3.0s and waiting for someone to run that setup with the e-clik. I believe the stock setup works best with e-clik is my understanding. Did you have anything in the bed or were you completely empty?

SVTRap

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the inquiry. We currently work on the 2012-14 Gen 1 raptors. You will need to source the front upper shock mount from either Camburg or Crazy House Customs. You will need to figure out the mounting screen. We just haven't had time to figure that part out yet. We are running wideopen right now!
Do Gen1 owners need to contact SDI directly for the kit or can we just purchase the 17/18 kit through your webstore and hit the ground running?

Autometer offers a 2-1/16" single gauge pillar pod that would be ideal for this setup depending on the controller diameter; how big is the Active Touch Screen Controller?

Don N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When using the fine tuning modes, are those a master setting that is applied to all of the preset modes (trail, street, desert) or does it tune the suspension for just that specific preset mode that you currently have selected?

I like how you can tune things on the fly with your controller, but is there an option for further fine tuning using software on a computer like the DSC unit offers?

OP
OP
SDIWAYNE

SDIWAYNE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do Gen1 owners need to contact SDI directly for the kit or can we just purchase the 17/18 kit through your webstore and hit the ground running?

Autometer offers a 2-1/16" single gauge pillar pod that would be ideal for this setup depending on the controller diameter; how big is the Active Touch Screen Controller?
Yes, it would be best to call SDI at 714-464-2050 and ask for me or cody. We can help out getting the order processed.
The actual controller is 2.22" across. So it sounds like that pillar mount may work. We haven't tried it.

Bandit Raptor

Reaction score
Holy cow, you got some serious air. What deavers will you be adding? I am running 3+HD with FRS 3.0s and waiting for someone to run that setup with the e-clik. I believe the stock setup works best with e-clik is my understanding. Did you have anything in the bed or were you completely empty?
I am putting on just deaver +2. I had an extra spare in the bed, a pro eagle and a tool box that has about 30 or so pounds in it. So a couple hundred extra weight total.
20211110_194457.jpg