ECLIK 2017-2021 Raptor Fox Live valve controller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SDIWAYNE

SDIWAYNE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I noticed on your website there is a drop down to select front springs for the eclick. will the unit need to be sent back to you if the front springs are changed in the future? i.e. going from stock spring to Geiser?
Does rear spring not matter?
If you have done the revalve with us, we do have a different tune for the front shocks if you add on a leveling kit or aftermarket springs. If you have not done the re-valve, no need to reprogram our ecu.

Rear springs doesn't matter.

OP
OP
SDIWAYNE

SDIWAYNE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
When will the system be available for gen 1 raptors. I’m interested but I don’t see anything on the website
Thank you for the inquiry. We currently work on the 2012-14 Gen 1 raptors. You will need to source the front upper shock mount from either Camburg or Crazy House Customs. You will need to figure out the mounting screen. We just haven't had time to figure that part out yet. We are running wideopen right now!

ChinookDriverJoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doing a ton of work soon and considering this for my 2017 but if I do that means instead of getting the normal FRS I'd splurge on the LV version.
Would I need to install the FRS and get them set to the proper ride height BEFORE getting the re-valve done or should they be sent prior to first time installation? If I adjust them AFTER the re-valve does it then require re-programming for the new height?

OP
OP
SDIWAYNE

SDIWAYNE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Doing a ton of work soon and considering this for my 2017 but if I do that means instead of getting the normal FRS I'd splurge on the LV version.
Would I need to install the FRS and get them set to the proper ride height BEFORE getting the re-valve done or should they be sent prior to first time installation? If I adjust them AFTER the re-valve does it then require re-programming for the new height?
The ride height change doesn't affect the system. If you change the ride height, you may need adjust the IMU to make sure it is level. If you re-valve the shocks, we need to change the tune in the ECU for the re-valve and spring/collar harness.

colticus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ride height change doesn't affect the system. If you change the ride height, you may need adjust the IMU to make sure it is level. If you re-valve the shocks, we need to change the tune in the ECU for the re-valve and spring/collar harness.
What is shipping wait time on the Eclick? I placed an order with a vendor back on November 2 and still no shipping notification. Only thing I got from them 2 weeks ago was “any day” now. Also when I purchased it, there was no drop down menu to select front springs. I am going with collars on SDI valved shocks. Since my system hasn’t shipped yet can it be adjusted for the collars or must I send it back in when I eventually receive the setup?

OP
OP
SDIWAYNE

SDIWAYNE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What is shipping wait time on the Eclick? I placed an order with a vendor back on November 2 and still no shipping notification. Only thing I got from them 2 weeks ago was “any day” now. Also when I purchased it, there was no drop down menu to select front springs. I am going with collars on SDI valved shocks. Since my system hasn’t shipped yet can it be adjusted for the collars or must I send it back in when I eventually receive the setup?
Please check with the dealer you ordered through. We might be able to change it.