ECLIK 2017-2021 Raptor Fox Live valve controller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SDIWAYNE

SDIWAYNE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
thanks for your reply .

would still like a review without re-valving . im sure it way better than stock but would liek to hear a review .
We have sold a bunch of kits without the re-valving. Seems like Facebook is a better source for more reviews. Kimarie from Raptor Junkies and Chuck from Raptor Addiction have tested the system both ways. We have a bunch of videos popping up daily. Keep an eye on our Instagram page @sdiracing.

colticus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the Eclick and a set of revalved shocks this week. Can’t wait to have them put on my ‘17.

Brenford2005

Reaction score
well im definately Torn whether to buy this or the DSC. i want to order seomthign this week. the EClik you can change settings whenever you want and the DCS is truly plug n play. Hmmmm

OP
OP
SDIWAYNE

SDIWAYNE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
well im definately Torn whether to buy this or the DSC. i want to order seomthign this week. the EClik you can change settings whenever you want and the DCS is truly plug n play. Hmmmm

Give me a call if you need some more info. Our system is plug and play. There is no cutting or splicing on our kit. It is all Duetsch connectors.

Brenford2005

Reaction score
thanks ive seen those; guess Im looking for someone to say on here or antoher site " F*** ya these things are sweet on my Raptor and worth the investment" lol hard to get reviews on soemthing so new (at least to the Raptor)

OP
OP
SDIWAYNE

SDIWAYNE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
thanks ive seen those; guess Im looking for someone to say on here or antoher site " F*** ya these things are sweet on my Raptor and worth the investment" lol hard to get reviews on soemthing so new (at least to the Raptor)

There has been a ton of Facebook and Instagram post on how they are loving the ECLIK on the raptor. Check out Raptor junkies, other Raptor groups on face book and Instagram.

colticus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There has been a ton of Facebook and Instagram post on how they are loving the ECLIK on the raptor. Check out Raptor junkies, other Raptor groups on face book and Instagram.
I noticed on your website there is a drop down to select front springs for the eclick. will the unit need to be sent back to you if the front springs are changed in the future? i.e. going from stock spring to Geiser?
Does rear spring not matter?