ECLIK 2017-2021 Raptor Fox Live valve controller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SDIWAYNE

SDIWAYNE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What front springs do you recommend?
Obviously rear Springs are dependent on your application
We don't have a preference on springs. I think all the aftermarket springs are too stiff. They also limit the amount of down travel, as they are holding the shock shaft down further than it was designed. But to argue with myself, a collar does the same thing. I think the stock springs are a better spring rate, than the aftermarket springs.

silver surf

Reaction score
What do you recommend to get the additional height ?

Is a spring with higher ride height but less spring rate something you guys may consider producing in the future?

If running the 2 major aftermarket springs for additional height. Would sending the shocks to you to be tuned to the spring rates improve the setup?

Or is stock live wire springs & shocks the ultimate set up for your system on the 17 and 18 raptor?
(Which nets approx. .75” height)

19+ guys just stock springs & your system?

Last edited:
OP
OP
SDIWAYNE

SDIWAYNE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What do you recommend to get the additional height ?

Is a spring with higher ride height but less spring rate something you guys may consider producing in the future?

If running the 2 major aftermarket springs for additional height. Would sending the shocks to you to be tuned to the spring rates improve the setup?

Or is stock live wire springs & shocks the ultimate set up for your system on the 17 and 18 raptor?
(Which nets approx. .75” height)

19+ guys just stock springs & your system?
I taller spring will not lift the vehicle. Spring rate is what lifts the truck. We adjust everything on the software.

There are some Youtube Videos just released by Keep It Dirty that show the comparisons of all the different trucks and modes.
Here is the link. Check it out.

desert_spool

Reaction score
somebody buy one and let us know your review .. its been in my shopping cart and almost hit purchase a couple of times hahah
I ordered the kit and have the shocks in for a re-valve. As soon as I get everything in and installed. I’ll update my review. With hopefully some video. The system is going on my 2018.

chopn8r

Reaction score
somebody buy one and let us know your review .. its been in my shopping cart and almost hit purchase a couple of times hahah
I've had it on my truck for a few months now, with the SDi re-valved shock package and I can tell you it's everything they say it is. The stock FOX shocks are actually a really nice set of shocks with a lot of engineering & tech in them, but Ford clearly prioritized road comfort in their programming. With the same exact shocks, the truck is a BEAST now and handles the same, or dare I say a little better than trucks with mid-travel packages. The "active" part of the whole system is what makes this such an impressive upgrade, as it is making lightning fast shock adjustments in real time as you're driving. And the best part is I can dial the shocks in to my exact liking via the controller.

To those asking about any issues with the stock driving/steering modes...the SDi ECU integrates flawlessly with Ford's computer. I have had zero issues with mine. No lights, no limp mode & all my Ford Factory driving modes & steering wheel modes still function as intended. Buy it!

Brenford2005

Reaction score
thanks for your reply .

would still like a review without re-valving . im sure it way better than stock but would liek to hear a review .

OP
OP
SDIWAYNE

SDIWAYNE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Definitely interested, happy to be a test dummy as well out in CA!
Awesome. Let us know when your ready. Thank you for the offer. All our testing on Gen 1 & 2 raptors is finalized and have been shipping products for a coupd months now.