ECLIK 2017-2021 Raptor Fox Live valve controller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SDIWAYNE

SDIWAYNE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looking forward to the 3.0 outcome. If they need to be revalved what is your turn around time for that? Glad I kept my stock shocks I think their value just went up :cool:
The 3.0 FRS came out really good with the revalve, but the OEM shocks holds the rebound better. We think the recirculation system has a check ball, that lets go and the rebound has limitations on the FRS shocks.

ranchmkt

Reaction score
The 3.0 FRS came out really good with the revalve, but the OEM shocks holds the rebound better. We think the recirculation system has a check ball, that lets go and the rebound has limitations on the FRS shocks.
Was it both front and rear that had poor rebound control? Would SDI recommend an additional bypass shock to help with rebound? The stock rear fades quickly under hard use do to heat in my experience

gotsboost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I’m curious will this system work on a gen 1 with live valves? I did the khc conversion and rpg delete but kept the valve just in case

OP
OP
SDIWAYNE

SDIWAYNE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Was it both front and rear that had poor rebound control? Would SDI recommend an additional bypass shock to help with rebound? The stock rear fades quickly under hard use do to heat in my experience
We actually took off bypasses on a truck in the front.
We haven’t tested yet on adding them back in.
We can add that to a long list for possibilities. Maybe some one who has them can give up some in world results.

OP
OP
SDIWAYNE

SDIWAYNE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So I’m curious will this system work on a gen 1 with live valves? I did the khc conversion and rpg delete but kept the valve just in case
We have tested the canbus data from a 12-14 Gen 1. We haven’t test it for the 10-12 trucks yet.

What year is yours?

Sorry, the answer is yes. It really doesn’t matter to us what vehicle it’s on. We just need to get the CANBUS data we need.

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just watched the Keep it Dirty video with you and your product. Very cool! A few questions:
1 - Although this looks "plug and play", has your system, new as it is, ever tripped any codes or the dreaded CEL? Hate to be off road or in Baja, and something happens.
2 - I might have missed it, is there any warranty?
3 - I saw no discounts, how come? If no discounts, will you be having a Black Friday sale? In this day and age, every cent helps. More than just interested in getting your system, thanks!

Last edited:

gotsboost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have tested the canbus data from a 12-14 Gen 1. We haven’t test it for the 10-12 trucks yet.

What year is yours?

Sorry, the answer is yes. It really doesn’t matter to us what vehicle it’s on. We just need to get the CANBUS data we need.
Really I have a 13. 2k is a little steep. Cool product and all but I did my full conversion for that price.

OP
OP
SDIWAYNE

SDIWAYNE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just watched the Keep it Dirty video with you and your product. Very cool! A few questions:
1 - Although this looks "plug and play", has your system, new as it is, ever tripped any codes or the dreaded CEL? Hate to be off road or in Baja, and something happens.
2 - I might have missed it, is there any warranty?
3 - I saw no discounts, how come? If no discounts, will you be having a Black Friday sale? In this day and age, every cent helps. More than just interested in getting your system, thanks!
1. We have tested and had no issues with the dreaded CEL.
2.The system comes with a 1 yr warranty. Like most electronic systems these days.
3. We do discounts. You need to keep an eye on our IG or check with any of our dealers.

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. We have tested and had no issues with the dreaded CEL.
2.The system comes with a 1 yr warranty. Like most electronic systems these days.
3. We do discounts. You need to keep an eye on our IG or check with any of our dealers.
I don't do IG, unfortunately. You should have a "flash sale" for the forum, say 24 hours. Ready to buy!!!