ECLIK 2017-2021 Raptor Fox Live valve controller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SDIWAYNE

SDIWAYNE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
whats the install time for a average guy? i really want this ....

i see you sell parts for the XP; got anything for the PRO XP on the new chassis ? I already have the Shock theropy springs but looking for sway bar links
Average install time is about 2 1/2 hours if you take your time on the 2019+ trucks. About 3 1/2 hours on the 2017-2018 trucks, because you need to run a wiring harness to each shock.

Not sure yet. We had a car here for testing ECLIK, but ran out of time for the radius rods and sway bar measurements.

Can you send me some measurements and i can check with engineering.

OP
OP
SDIWAYNE

SDIWAYNE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Average install time is about 2 1/2 hours if you take your time on the 2019+ trucks. About 3 1/2 hours on the 2017-2018 trucks, because you need to run a wiring harness to each shock.

Not sure yet. We had a car here for testing ECLIK, but ran out of time for the radius rods and sway bar measurements.

Can you send me some measurements and i can check with engineering.
I got out of forum jail. Let’s get this up and moving again.

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a set of 2020 live valve shocks I have some in my storage unit (front and rear) from my truck.. 12k miles on em.. Los Angeles.

Snowbird

Reaction score
Sounds like a pretty cool concept. Do you guys have any first hand reviews of the product? New fancy products are awesome but $2100 is a big pill to swallow for something thats doesn’t have a ton of info about it yet. Are you guys offering a forum discount or something?

OP
OP
SDIWAYNE

SDIWAYNE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds like a pretty cool concept. Do you guys have any first hand reviews of the product? New fancy products are awesome but $2100 is a big pill to swallow for something thats doesn’t have a ton of info about it yet. Are you guys offering a forum discount or something?
Great questions. There a ton of you tube videos on the tech. Search ECLIK. We have this in a bunch of applications. Considering all the tech involved with the system( Dual Can Bus ECU, 8 axis IMU & Digital Controller) , it’s really a good bargain for what it does and what it allows you to dial in to your liking on performance. If you have a 19+ the system is $1800. The $2100 price included a full wiring harness to each shock and 4 solenoids. Most take off OE Fox live shocks don’t have the solenoids on them.
Sorry, no discounts from us at this time.

Snowbird

Reaction score
Currentl looking for some live valve shocks to go with this system, do they need to have solenoids or do you guys utilize your own wiring and solenoids.

Would the attached shocks work? Or are they missing parts needed

Attachments

• 6EAE8EB8-0C5B-48DF-8F00-0672B1F60A28.jpeg
    6EAE8EB8-0C5B-48DF-8F00-0672B1F60A28.jpeg
    297.5 KB · Views: 34
OP
OP
SDIWAYNE

SDIWAYNE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Currentl looking for some live valve shocks to go with this system, do they need to have solenoids or do you guys utilize your own wiring and solenoids.

Would the attached shocks work? Or are they missing parts needed
Good morning,

We supply our own harness and solenoids for the 2017-2018 trucks. Part #SDI-SS-21530001

Snowbird

Reaction score
So just shocks are needed? Everything else is included in your 2017-2018 package? Or is that separate