ECLIK 2017-2021 Raptor Fox Live valve controller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brenford2005

Reaction score
Well Im a Canadian Dummy if you want to test in cold weather ! haha this really does interest me even to test at a lower cost as i really dont feel any change in my truck at all . My Polaris Pro XP on the other hand its live shock system makes a wold of difference on shock dampening . can feel the changes 100 %

Rico2

Reaction score
Hello All,

I wanted to start a discussion on here about our ECLIK system. We can actively control the Fox Live Valve shocks on the Gen 2 Raptors. Our algorithms predict your driving habits and actively adjust the shocks while your driving. We have a system to install the Live Valve shocks on the 2017-2018 trucks. (customer to supply shocks)

check out our website www.eclikshocks.com

E-CLIK’s ECU utilizes 12 inputs from multiple sensors and a stand-alone 8-axis IMU, receiving data at a rate of 500 times per second delivering improved suspension performance and overall vehicle handling. Featuring a premium Touch Screen Controller – compact, water-resistant, impact-resistant, high-resolution display – that provides ergonomic style for comfort and simple to use menu with real-time data.
Taking this active system to Pro status, it features fully customizable adjustments allowing you to change the way it reacts and adapts to every driving situation by offering 10 adjustment levels each to Pitch, Roll, Turn, Throttle, and Brake sensitivities, including control over rear payload, and the ability to tune front and rear shocks independently. The E-CLIK Pro shock technology system for the Raptor truly is in a league of its own. It’s Suspension Without Compromise.

View attachment 314756
Very intriguing...

Essentially is this similar to Bilstein B16 EDC for the M5, having the presets...?

OP
OP
SDIWAYNE

SDIWAYNE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you all for volunteering. We are all set on testing. We have done that over the last couple months on just the Raptor shocks. We have been testing the system over the last 5 years on Various test vehicles.

OP
OP
SDIWAYNE

SDIWAYNE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Very intriguing...

Essentially is this similar to Bilstein B16 EDC for the M5, having the presets...?
Not sure if they are actively changing on the M5. The Bilstiens B16 EDC shocks are comparable to the King or Fox shocks with DSC, except they have an in-cab adjuster.

Our system is a lot different actually, These are the main differences:

A. SDI E-CLIK shock electronic valves are completely proportional, meaning we can set our valve to any position in its range of adjustment. It’s not an on/off or 2 position system, like some systems on the market.

B. The SDI E-CLIK PRO systems are semi-active. This means we are changing the shock damping force in response to changing driving conditions and driver input. We are collecting data from the vehicle’s On Board Diagnostic (OBD) system and from our Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU). It is the fastest system on the market, looking at all data and calculating damping force adjustment and sending the signal to the shock 500 times per second.

C. E-CLIK PRO is the only system in the world that allows the driver to fine tune how the electronics work. There are 5 menus, Brake Sensitivity, Turn Sensitivity, Roll Sensitivity, Throttle Sensitivity, Pitch Sensitivity. These menus allow complete customization of your vehicle’s ride.

D. Color Touch screen Controller – The display is always there, making it easy to adjust, and showing real time data. Plus it is hard wired so the response is instantaneous. Some other systems require you to use your phone as the display.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SDIWAYNE

SDIWAYNE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds cool, but what if you already did the upgraded 3.0 Racing series?
We will be testing those next week. We don't foresee any issues. A live valve is a live valve. The only thing we need to figure out is the potential re-valving aspect.

OP
OP
SDIWAYNE

SDIWAYNE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well Im a Canadian Dummy if you want to test in cold weather ! haha this really does interest me even to test at a lower cost as i really dont feel any change in my truck at all . My Polaris Pro XP on the other hand its live shock system makes a wold of difference on shock dampening . can feel the changes 100 %
Thank you for the offer, but our system is IP68 certified components. So the cold weather should not matter. Given our experience in Power Sports applications and Snowmobiles we utilize oil, as well as high-grade rubber seals with a higher/lower temperature range compared to the industry standard NBR Seals, that allow performance and durability in cold climates. We work with a lot of OEM companies and have tested in some extreme climates.

We actually make a kit for the XP Pro cars and make them preform way batter than Polaris can.

Brenford2005

Reaction score
whats the install time for a average guy? i really want this ....

i see you sell parts for the XP; got anything for the PRO XP on the new chassis ? I already have the Shock theropy springs but looking for sway bar links

Last edited: