East Coast Raptor Runs???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueTheRaptor

Reaction score
Hey all! I’m a fairly new raptor owner (Only had the truck a month this past Tuesday) I’m an avid traveler and absolutely love the west coast. Having said that I’m SUPER jealous of all these raptor runs that go on out west that I sadly cannot attend being I live in NY… Does anybody know of any runs that take place maybe upstate, Pennsylvania area? I’m sure there’s gotta be some open trails near me but I could be wrong. Any helpful info would be great! Worse case scenario I’ll have to just move out west! Lol

OP
OP
BlueTheRaptor

BlueTheRaptor

Reaction score
Where in NY are y'all? I'm up in CNY (Oswego), and I'd also love to find a place in CNY/Upstate to run this beast.
I’m on Long Island but upstate is an easy drive. I figured there’s gotta be some spots to off road up there with all the land. If not maybe NJ/PA? I know we don’t have the same land they do out west but there’s gotta be somewhere to run these things like you said!

OP
OP
BlueTheRaptor

BlueTheRaptor

Reaction score
Would love to know being in NY also
Where abouts?
Would love to know being in NY also
where about?
From the Finger Lakes area. Let me know if we come up with something!!
So I did some research and found this link: https://offroadingpro.com/off-road-trails-ny/

This one spot in particular seems to be less restrictive and most welcoming:

Mettowee Off Road Extreme Park​

I’m gonna make some calls and make this happen! Us east coast boys gotta have fun too lol