East Coast Offroading

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tx State

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone I am new here and live in Delaware. I was just wondering if anyone knows of any spots to off road around this area.

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From maryland its a 8 hr trek to North Carolina beaches meet Virginia, and a 20 mile beach run where you do need 4 wheel drive.

Some folks are running in new jersey forest lands. Watch for their posts here.

I go to michigan 2x per year, and the next time I plan a visit to their big state park thats all dunes. Will need a bumper flag for that.

OP
OP
Tx State

Tx State

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill keep an eye out for the New Jersey guys. Maybe one of these days I will make it to the beaches in Virginia.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Go to facebook and join the FRF also there is a Northeast Raptor group you can join. All info will be posted there. welcome

HSrider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't own a Raptor yet but will be ordering soon. Not sure if it would be the type of off roading your looking for but there is an off road park in PA. just north of Harrisburg called Raush Creek. You might check there but they don't have sand they have shell and rocks it's land that was strip mined from what I know. I've rode my dirt bike up there but don't know how much you can use a Raptor there.

HSrider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Tx State

Tx State

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't own a Raptor yet but will be ordering soon. Not sure if it would be the type of off roading your looking for but there is an off road park in PA. just north of Harrisburg called Raush Creek. You might check there but they don't have sand they have shell and rocks it's land that was strip mined from what I know. I've rode my dirt bike up there but don't know how much you can use a Raptor there.
I went there once a couple of weeks ago but didn't actually go on any trials. From what i could tell it wasn't very raptor friendly.

AJS44

Reaction score
I'm from Jersey and the Pine Barrens in the south are full of trails. I usually go off route 72 or 539 near Long beach Island and Atlantic City. Tons of trails but a lot are not wide enough for us and there are no good maps of the trails. Best bet is look for wide sand trails on a satellite map