Easiest way to pass through power leads for amp?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you happen to need to run bigger or more into the cab there are two plastic grommets just for this under the rear passenger's feet...more under their butt actually. Just take a look under the truck and you will see them. Drill through the plastic. It's a piece you can always replace easily. I run three zero gauge positives, three zero gauge negatives and one 4 gauge positive and one 4 gauge negative though them.

About 6 inches in from edge of carpet. This was with my smaller amp. Wires coming from the bed from my Lithium Headway bank.
285484030_10159878017065928_4162219428555883584_n.jpg

weakssauce

Reaction score
If you happen to need to run bigger or more into the cab there are two plastic grommets just for this under the rear passenger's feet...more under their butt actually. Just take a look under the truck and you will see them. Drill through the plastic. It's a piece you can always replace easily. I run three zero gauge positives, three zero gauge negatives and one 4 gauge positive and one 4 gauge negative though them.

About 6 inches in from edge of carpet. This was with my smaller amp. Wires coming from the bed from my Lithium Headway bank.
View attachment 430527
wow that looks beautiful. you should hijack the thread with more pictures please!