Easiest way to end Auto-stop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well if there is a trailer plug maybe you could grab a signal for reverse relay and optional lights?

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
Thought you were going to say a bent rod solved the problem.

Helopilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can give you the absolute easiest way to disable the auto stop/start... Drive on up north. I’m not sure what minimum temp does it, but I can tell you for a fact that the truck automatically disables it at low temperatures. This is what my truck has been telling me all week:

20171226_104040.jpg

cain072567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

that cracks me up

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BigSlick. Disregard the a-holes. If they actually wanted to be helpful they would paste a link into the thread to answer whatever question was asked.

14 BlackScrew RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One quick search of this forum returns multiple different threads related to this that covers every single option to do this ranging from Forscan, Trailer Connectors/Jumpers both external and internal as the OP references and modding the dash button itself.

Search is our friend this topic has been beat to death. Maybe we can ask about 37's next.
My apology! Nobody PISSED in your Wheaties.
They must've stuck that CAYENNE up you ASS!

Lighten up man! there is no need to be so mean!

Just my $0.02 worth.