Early August 2022 Blend/Build Dates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fuentesf5

Reaction score
Ordered my 37 PP Agate Black Recaro seats Raptor on June 16, 2022. Blend date was 08/12/2022 and then it was sent to onsite facility pending microchip hold. It has been almost two months and still my ETA keeps getting pushed back. Is there anyone else out there going through the same scenario with a similar blend date or am I the lucky one?

Most other threads Ive seen have had their trucks built and shipped way faster but with blend dates as late as mid September.

lancemccollum

Reaction score
Mine was ordered 11/8/21. Went into production on 08/08/22. And the tracker isn't showing that it has been built, yet. Even though the blend date is 8/6/22. It is my understanding that the truck has been built. But, is in "chip hold" purgatory. I have been unable to get an accurate update, or ETA from my dealer, or, from Ford.

I would greatly appreciate any advice anyone may have, regarding who I may contact, if anyone, to get the truck moving.

Thanks,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220929-172618_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220929-172618_Chrome.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 12

SSI2022

Reaction score
Not alone….look at the 8/22 thread….there are lots of us just like you. I have never owned a Ford and I ordered mine early last Nov. My blend is 8/22 and nothing since. I understand supply chain issues. I do not understand why Ford just randomly selects trucks that seem to be identical to finish and ship while others wait. My dealer knows I am beyond frustrated and plan to walk very soon. Ford has really let me down and I have a very bad taste from this experience. From reading too many posts on this great forum, I do not think the truck I ordered will see Georgia in 2023….
until the market decides they have had enough of price increases while options get deleted….this is where we are. Good Luck to you.

sjordan18

Reaction score
Ordered 1-20-22, in production 8-23, built 10-26 and showing awaiting shipment. Wondering if I will get it by year end.