Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

1. zfgracing

zfgracing Member

Who's ready for some e85? At tunedbyzfgracing.com we have the parts you need to get on e85! We see gains of 50-75hp over our 93 octane tunes and over a 180hp gain vs the stock tune. E85 is the real deal in any ecoboost!

To get a gen 2 Raptor on e85 you have 2 options:

Option #1 Port fuel injector upgraded, featuring either Injector Dynamics or Fuel Injector Clinic injectors. This is 2-4 hour install and involves removing the intake manifold.

Option #2 HPFP (high pressure fuel pump) upgrade featuring an xtreme DI HPFP-35 or HPFP-60. This is an under 1 hour install time and will help produce 1-3% more power when compared to port injection upgrade. It also mains optimal drivability on pump gas.

You do not need to upgraded the low pressure fuel pump to achieve full e85 with the factory turbos.

Both options require a custom calibration, and package deals are available. Please email [email protected] to request a quote!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

2. BIGDJE

BIGDJE Full Access Member

is option 2 on top of 1 or just get 2?

for injector upgrade which ones on your website there is huge price diff in them

3. zfgracing

zfgracing Member

They are independent of each other. You need to do one or the other.

If you do port injectors I recommend either the fic 850cc, fic 1000cc or id1050x. Really comes down to budget.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  4. WC114

WC114 Full Access Member

Is that going past what the stock bottom end can handle?

5. zfgracing

zfgracing Member

What do you mean? The stock bottom end can handle more than what the factory turbos can put out with e85 and the proper tune. 1000cc injectors with, the factory hpfp will support over 700 hp. (Yes I have done that with a 4.2l stroker raptor)

6. WC114

WC114 Full Access Member

So the stock crank ,rods can handle close to a 200hp increase. This is what I was referring to. Gotta see how many e85 stations are around me

7. zfgracing

zfgracing Member

Yes they can as long as the torque is kept reasonable at around 575 to 600 ft-lbs. I have seen other tuners make more torque but that's what ends up killing the motor in the end.

Ultimately with a larger frame Turbo I think 650 whp is reasonable target, again as long as you managed the torque and keep it under 600 foot pounds.

wgr73 likes this.
  8. SSinc

SSinc Member

Do you guys have a Flex Fuel Setup? We're limited here on E85 and sometimes I have to run pump.

9. WMRaptor

WMRaptor Full Access Member

This is great. I run E40 MPT on mine and it rips can only imagine full E85. I would recommend the injector dynamics they are top notch. I run ID1700x in my race car and love them. How much is the fuel pump upgrade and does your tune take into account someone could get E70 at a gas station lets say?

Wilson likes this.
  10. zfgracing

zfgracing Member

My tune will handle e70-e90.

The pump upgrades are more expensive.

Hpfp-35 is $1599
    Hpfp-60 is $2499