GEN 1 E85 kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is not rocket science just someone who wants to try it out definitely there is power to be unlock plus you will be able to used e85, 91,and any mix in between.
Since it will adapt on the fly.
And anyone who wants to go with force induction will have more fuel choices.

e85 haters lol. the eco raptor really needs this

Micha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an e48 tune on my jenny and the stuff is just the best. I make 50 more rwhp on it.

Sigmoid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I upgraded my entire fuel system and run E85 all the time. I have a tune for both the summer and winter version along with a tune for pump gas (all on the fly changeable). I like the setup. It's not cheap and takes some effort. But if you're looking to push engine performance to the limit, E85 is the way to go.

Chevydillan

Reaction score
I run E85 everyday and have been for almost 3 years. The truck is 100% flex fuel. It’ll run e85 or gas or any mix of the 2. No modifications were made to the truck besides a small change in the computer via HP Tuners. The truck absolutely loves corn and feels much better. It does get a little worse mileage but the trade off in price makes it worth it to me. E85 where I’m at is less than regular unleaded. The added timing that I’m able to run really wakes up the truck.

Last edited:

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish somone would do this for the Gen 2 !! I made a thread askin for flex kit and no responce . Someone can make big bucks making it for Gen 2 Take my money!! And make me one..

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id guess every Super charged raptor would buy this. I know I would. I see the gains these guys are getting on E85 and a tune. ***** nuts sing me up