GEN 1 E85 kit

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Engine Discussion and Performance Mods' started by Djgambit, May 16, 2018.

1. ogdobber

ogdobber Full Access Member

e85 haters lol. the eco raptor really needs this

2. Micha

Micha Full Access Member

I have an e48 tune on my jenny and the stuff is just the best. I make 50 more rwhp on it.

3. Sigmoid

Sigmoid Full Access Member

I upgraded my entire fuel system and run E85 all the time. I have a tune for both the summer and winter version along with a tune for pump gas (all on the fly changeable). I like the setup. It's not cheap and takes some effort. But if you're looking to push engine performance to the limit, E85 is the way to go.

4. Chevydillan

Chevydillan Member

I run E85 everyday and have been for almost 3 years. The truck is 100% flex fuel. It’ll run e85 or gas or any mix of the 2. No modifications were made to the truck besides a small change in the computer via HP Tuners. The truck absolutely loves corn and feels much better. It does get a little worse mileage but the trade off in price makes it worth it to me. E85 where I’m at is less than regular unleaded. The added timing that I’m able to run really wakes up the truck.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
  5. M3sparky

M3sparky Full Access Member

I wish somone would do this for the Gen 2 !! I made a thread askin for flex kit and no responce . Someone can make big bucks making it for Gen 2 Take my money!! And make me one..

6. ROCKETW19

ROCKETW19 Full Access Member

Id guess every Super charged raptor would buy this. I know I would. I see the gains these guys are getting on E85 and a tune. shits nuts sing me up