E&G Safe (SOLD)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m selling my 2019 Raptor and pulled the E&G safe out. I’ve used several console safes and consider this the best. Fits Gen2 Raptor’s. While it includes the installation hardware, it does not include the flat plate that goes under the console so you will need to pick one up from E&G. $175 shipped CONUS.. thank you.....

OP
OP
J

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So let’s make it an even $150 shipped, basically half price shipped to your door. thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know, I suspect it would need to be purchased from E&G, I cant imagine it's more than $20, it's a flat plate. New these are ~$300 delivered, I have everything to include instructions but the plate. I traded the truck in and pulled the safe out in the parking lot but did not have time to get the plate under the console. thanks

OP
OP
J

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The arm rest closes absolutely perfectly. . ZERO issues. Interesting, I've NEVER seen that complaint on this forum. I only wish E&G made a safe for my new replacement truck. you will have no problems with this. thanks John

OP
OP
J

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pics sent, basically like new. Complete with everything born with except bottom plate...

Status
Not open for further replies.