E&G Console Gun Vault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt Pearlman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All...I purchased the E&G safe and this post has been extremely helpful with tips but due to time constraints AND A WIFE, I think I have to get it professionally installed. Anybody know of a shop that has installed these in Los Angeles, CA? Nick, can you recommend a shop/store/individual to do this right the first time? Ive brought it to a few places and they say they can do it but have never done one before. Thanks to anyone with some advice.

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi All...I purchased the E&G safe and this post has been extremely helpful with tips but due to time constraints AND A WIFE, I think I have to get it professionally installed. Anybody know of a shop that has installed these in Los Angeles, CA? Nick, can you recommend a shop/store/individual to do this right the first time? Ive brought it to a few places and they say they can do it but have never done one before. Thanks to anyone with some advice.

I put one in my 2017 and then took it out and put it in my 2020. First time not that hard so any good shop can do it if they read the instructuons. Now second time was even easier so hopefully a forum member in LA area who has one will offer to help you out for a beer.

Matt Pearlman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put one in my 2017 and then took it out and put it in my 2020. First time not that hard so any good shop can do it if they read the instructuons. Now second time was even easier so hopefully a forum member in LA area who has one will offer to help you out for a beer.
Now that I read this....Im going to man up and do it myself!!!!! thanks guys