E&G Console Gun Vault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GWBush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the safe able to be installed either way? Thought the lock was near the front of the console and the hinge opened where the main console

Looks reversed compared to all the other install pics I have seen. Hoping it can still be mounted with the main hinge near the hinge of the center console so they both open the same way. Also easier to get to the lock if it’s at the front.
Guess my installer installed it the other way. Didn’t even realize it till now. Guess it doesn’t matter but in using it I like it as the door is out of the way as my hand goes into the safe from the front seat. Also have access to the flashlight and knives I have on the armrest lid if the safe lid is up.

nermol

Reaction score

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well...... I bought the vault from Nick@Apollo on Dec 1st (2020) and it was warm enough today to install it. Just followed the instructions and also slapped in the single Vaultek :)