E, D, or C rated tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pics of OEM E rated Gen 2 KO2 or it didn't happen (cause it didn't happen).

i can snap some pics tonight when i get home, they are on my gen1 now though so i dont have them on a gen2. but they are indeed 2nd gen take offs.

i feel like you need to maybe get laid. who gets this fired up over a factory tire compound of all the same tread designs lololololol

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not fired up over anything- what makes you think that at all from my two short posts?

Bottom line is all Gen 2 Raptors came with the same tire, BFG part number 58424. It's a C rated tire. If you have OEM Gen 2 Raptor tires, they are load range C tires. If you have load range E tires, you don't have OEM Gen 2 Raptor tires. It's just that simple.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not fired up over anything- what makes you think that at all from my two short posts?

Bottom line is all Gen 2 Raptors came with the same tire, BFG part number 58424. It's a C rated tire. If you have OEM Gen 2 Raptor tires, they are load range C tires. If you have load range E tires, you don't have OEM Gen 2 Raptor tires. It's just that simple.

yea that whole thing right there screams needs some strange lol.

i looked at picture of my tires and it looks like they are c load tires.
you are correct.

thanks for correcting my life path down the spiral road of darkness thinking i was on the wrong load range of tires....