Dynodynge's alarm install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Alarms and remote starts (without the vehicle specific connector) are two things I'll never touch. Pita

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
got the modules wired up here,now onto the wiring inside the truck....

raise your hand if you like wiring......... i dont see you raising your hand....

I like wiring :)

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Alarms and remote starts (without the vehicle specific connector) are two things I'll never touch. Pita

Not having vehicle specific connectors make you a better installer. Just like riding/doing track days in the rain make you a better motorcycle rider.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
window module issue. one window works fine. the other stops halfway. damn.....

I bet he has inchannel ventvisor causing it not to roll up all the way. If that's case, you will most likely be fighting a losing battle. I'm assuming the alarm will make the windows roll up all the way when set off. If I assumed wrong, I just made and Ass out U & me!

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I almost wish someone would mess with my truck now! I would love to see the look on their face when that air horn goes off! LMAO

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i had the PA system hooked up to it on the last truck. it was pretty funny listening to it say shit when the alarm went off or even when just arming in. people would be like WTF is that. where did it come from lol