Dyno Results from R/T Tuning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aircooledTOM

Reaction score
Good Afternoon everyone...

I wanted to share my results and enthusiasm with all of you fine people.

In another thread I promised to start my own once I had results here they are. Max torque is happening way earlier, the area under the curve is drastically changed, peak horsepower is around 80hp higher, with huge gains across the rev-range and a significant amount of additional power at the top end with less fall off after 5500 rpm.

Stock-
Max HP 347, Max Torque 401
With Mods/Tune-
Max HP 422, Max Torque 534

Cobb AP and TCM with Protunes, AMS turbo adapters, Kooks catted DPs, Wagner IC, colder plugs, Full-Race catch can with PCV delete, high-flow air-filter in the stock box.

I haven't driven it a ton yet, but it's remarkable how different it feels. I'm extremely happy with the results. Honestly, I was hoping for slightly higher "peak" horsepower, but in reality, it feels so much like night and day, that I'm completely satisfied. I've used these guys with my Subaru for years. I trust that they're getting me the best I can get out of these particular mods.

What do you all think? Is this too conservative? or are we about where we should be? I'm already envious of what @Guy has done so I'm pricing out CRP Stage 4 kits, and ****....

Dyno sheet.jpg