Dust Devil Jamboree Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
OP
OP
JAWSRaptor

JAWSRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Little update: After hitting that jump multiple times, i destroyed my rear leaf springs and axle. I did not send it as hard as that video above^. I did sent it pretty good, but never over the top. All pretty smooth landings. Rear axle passenger side tube rotated itself within the diff and cocked my rear wheels sideways. I cracked the diff housing and broke the welds. Not sure how it happened but i wouldn't believe everything that is said on the internet. People always say they had no damage, i call ********. I would like to see the factory bump stops on the truck in the video above, the frame might be squished up in that area. Maybe i just have bad luck but oh well. What im saying is, dont jump like that without a proper bump stop kit, lol! The pic attached is the factory leaf spring (flattened out by jumping the truck) being compared to a Deaver +3 SD. No regrets. Got deavers installed, swapping the rear end out next weekend, and will get bumps and ready to send it again!!

If you want more pics/info on the broken parts, here's the link to the thread:

Attachments

• tempImageu51QQl.png
    tempImageu51QQl.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 11