Durhamtown Off Road Park 11/05/17 (Georgia)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uh_oh_6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals,

Trying to set up a group to go run the new Turbo Course at Durhamtown. Its a wide open track for trucks and side by sides. They said speeds can get around 60-70. There are a few jumps, fun corners and all. A group just went this weekend and said it was a blast. If your interested let me know.

Have a great week!

OP
OP
uh_oh_6.2

uh_oh_6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are good to go! It will be 11/5 ... plan on getting there around 9-10am. To use the track and trails it will be 50 but currently looking to see if we can drop that price to 25 or so. Hopefully you can come!

NC Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We are good to go! It will be 11/5 ... plan on getting there around 9-10am. To use the track and trails it will be 50 but currently looking to see if we can drop that price to 25 or so. Hopefully you can come!

Am I the only person that showed up to this?!?!?!

OP
OP
uh_oh_6.2

uh_oh_6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I the only person that showed up to this?!?!?!

Damn bro I thought my post had updated on here. Due to weather and an unfortunate amount of people backing out, we moved it to next week. Sorry man. Hate it didn't get on here. My bad man. Truly feel terrible :(