DucatiSPS new stereo build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How is the sound from the icon with it mounted there? i got the same one on the way and love that mounting spot. was already going to put the head unit in the sunglass holder and then the unit under the seat but this is way nicer.

OP
OP
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So where did you mount the horn?

Behind my winch it's protected and still super loud

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

How is the sound from the icon with it mounted there? i got the same one on the way and love that mounting spot. was already going to put the head unit in the sunglass holder and then the unit under the seat but this is way nicer.

My head unit is hidden behind the dash above the glove box so the sound is great

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dude Pete your house is absolutely silly! Drone video!

yeah it's a bit silly. Wife designed it on napkins during a trip to Europe 15 years ago, then worked with the architect to make it perfect. She did a damn fine job. Let me have control of my garages which is mostly what I cared about (that and my race room - what most call a man cave, I watch my races out there, it's all car/truck themed now)

Goofball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the first video I was like damn he's going to **** off all his neighbors in that complex with your loud exhaust (all the garages I though you lived in an apartment) and I LMAO when I started watching the other videos. Love the brick paver driveway.

OP
OP
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Another update on this. The owner of the Steele Shop - Joe Mills, watched my video over the weekend and called me today. He's not happy with the sub and thinks he can do better. The AudioMobile is running 4 ohms so only putting out 150 watts. He's going to build me a new box using the JL Audio 10 WT series which is a thin sub, but has a dual voice coil, which means we can run it at 2 ohms and get the full 300 watts.

he's going to build the second box, and test them side by side. I get to keep the box I like, no additional charge.

Hell of a customer service program going there. I am happy with my system, but I guess he wants me mo' happy.