GEN 2 Dual Diode Dynamics SS3 pods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's what i was thinking. The mounts and lights are SOLIDLY in place, BUT you can bend/flex the bumper ends. I'm thinking thinking that's where the jiggle is coming from.

You need some better brackets. The N-Fab and Diode brackets are made with really thin metal that bends. Go with our KR Off-Road Triple Fog Light Brackets. Made from 11 gauge stainless steel, powder coated black, lifetime warranty.

http://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-triple-fog-light-brackets-for-2017-ford-raptors/

Brackets-Alone5__08903.1579651791.jpg

Alysium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need some better brackets. The N-Fab and Diode brackets are made with really thin metal that bends. Go with our KR Off-Road Triple Fog Light Brackets. Made from 11 gauge stainless steel, powder coated black, lifetime warranty.

I fabricated my own brackets out of 3/16 steel that I had passivated. the bracket does not bend or jiggle. the lights are solidly in place as well.

we observed that it's the bumper ends that vibrate when going over rough terrain or bad california roads.