GEN 2 Dual Antennas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Christian Johanneson

CrimsonRAPTOR
Reaction score

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
High/low band radios, etc...

I come from the rescue industry and i used to run a CB and a high-band radio in my old truck. So that's what you could use them for.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like this because I keep my Race Radio/Ham but I want my old CB as well. I've been using a handheld CB on the trail but I'll get this to have both. Great!

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
High/low band radios, etc...

I come from the rescue industry and i used to run a CB and a high-band radio in my old truck. So that's what you could use them for.

Can this be used somehow with any of the aftermarket third brake lights that are out there? I will be running a CB and Ham radio also.

lateralis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can this be used somehow with any of the aftermarket third brake lights that are out there? I will be running a CB and Ham radio also.

They give a warning on the site:

"May not be compatible with aftermarket third brake light assemblies."

That being said it looks like if the aftermarket one has the same mounting holes and dimensions as stock it should work. Run a GJ 3rd with the NMO mount for a 3rd antenna lol...

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They give a warning on the site:

"May not be compatible with aftermarket third brake light assemblies."

That being said it looks like if the aftermarket one has the same mounting holes and dimensions as stock it should work. Run a GJ 3rd with the NMO mount for a 3rd antenna lol...

I was hoping it'd be compatible with other third party lights as there are some nice one's out there.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wouldn’t this single antenna mount without the additional lights for $130 less money also work?

https://bulletproofdiesel.com/collections/antenna-mounts/products/90201129_f150

Now son, don't start coming around here making any kind of common sense statements. They will not be tolerated and shut down!

PS: (Off the record. Nice points you made over yonder on the dealer fee thread. Makes me feel better on the $599 I'm being charged.)

Oh, and another point. Those dealers that charge any fees are crooks.