DSC Sport Plug-N-Play Active Suspension Controller - Fox Live Valve

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ranchmkt

Reaction score
Awesome because I’m interested in adding this to mine as well. Are yours revalved? What is this G-Out button you speak of?
No not re-valved , in track mode (Baja) the OK button on the steering wheel works as a G out feature , It puts the suspension in full stiff to take the hit. I really think the OEM shocks work just as well as the Fox factory racing 3.0 shocks. The big advantage of the FFR 3.0 is the remote reservoir with better cooling and more oil. The OEM shocks get hot and fade after 30-45 min of hard use

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No not re-valved , in track mode (Baja) the OK button on the steering wheel works as a G out feature , It puts the suspension in full stiff to take the hit. I really think the OEM shocks work just as well as the Fox factory racing 3.0 shocks. The big advantage of the FFR 3.0 is the remote reservoir with better cooling and more oil. The OEM shocks get hot and fade after 30-45 min of hard use
Awesome. I may have to do this setuo this summer!

Coyote Raptor

Reaction score
Awesome because I’m interested in adding this to mine as well. Are yours revalved? What is this G-Out button you speak of?
Mine won't be revalved.

With the DSC controller, when your live valve shocks tell the controller they are at full extent, and you press the ok button on your steering wheel, the controller will tell the live valve shocks to go to max stiffness in preparation for your landing. They call it the G-out button or Oh-Sh*t button.

Anyone, please feel free to correct me if I explained that wrong.

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just attempted to install the comfort plus load set as I felt the back was pretty firm. Just to be clear, the process is:

Connect
Read all
Load new comfort plus file
Write all
Disconnect

Is this correct?

Flash1034

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the DSC controller yesterday. I found the stock configuration to be too stiff in normal mode For driving city streets. I then installed the updated Comfort File and the ride smoothed out nicely.

To DSC, if you’re reading this, for us less than computer engineers, a video showing how to put the new downloaded update file into the right place to download it into the controller. I’m pretty sure I got it but it was mostly trial and error. The updated file didnt populate in your program when I hit the OPEN FILE button. I hope I did it right…?

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I installed the DSC controller yesterday. I found the stock configuration to be too stiff in normal mode For driving city streets. I then installed the updated Comfort File and the ride smoothed out nicely.

To DSC, if you’re reading this, for us less than computer engineers, a video showing how to put the new downloaded update file into the right place to download it into the controller. I’m pretty sure I got it but it was mostly trial and error. The updated file didnt populate in your program when I hit the OPEN FILE button. I hope I did it right…?
I loaded comfort file as well . If you have good roads than you could run normal file. This video worked for me . https://www.dscsport.com/support-videos/#1505502295263-c2860ca2-cad1

Flash1034

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I watched that video before my download. My problem was once I downloaded the new file, it did not appear in the “Open” file drop down Menu. There were no files in there. I had to go find the download and try and put it in the program.

Last edited:

letsgetthisdone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm extremely interested in this. Watching live PID's can see the stock tune isn't doing much. More interested in the DSC over the eclik as well since the DSC has more maps.

Are there any plans to have calibrations for common setups like eibach front springs and icon or deaver leafs?