DSC Sport Plug-N-Play Active Suspension Controller - Fox Live Valve

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DSC Sport

DSC Sport

Reaction score
I've had the controller installed for a month or so now. It is a little rough on day-to-day driving, but that trade-off is well worth the other benefits.

In sport mode, the truck feels like it is on rails. Even with 37" tires, you can take aggressive turns holding a steady line.

I also had the opportunity to participate in an offroad race with the new controller. The performance was amazing. I will be switching to race series shocks soon and plan to leave the controller onboard.
We do have the "comfort" file available for download. This file has a softer normal mode, but retains the same calibrations in Sport and Off-Road. This is aimed to be the most comfortable for daily driving and then also still give you all the benefits when switching modes and pushing the truck a little harder

Coyote Raptor

Reaction score
We do have the "comfort" file available for download. This file has a softer normal mode, but retains the same calibrations in Sport and Off-Road. This is aimed to be the most comfortable for daily driving and then also still give you all the benefits when switching modes and pushing the truck a little harder
I saw that on a thread. I plan to download the comfort file. I just haven't had the opportunity to figure out how to do the upload. Your controller is an awesome product!!

OP
OP
DSC Sport

DSC Sport

Reaction score
I saw that on a thread. I plan to download the comfort file. I just haven't had the opportunity to figure out how to do the upload. Your controller is an awesome product!!
Thank you! If you have any questions on downloading the new file and uploading into your truck I would be happy to help. Just let me know!

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How about a file for launch mode? sets shocks for optimum launch as in drag racing not jumping over things. I tried to best my 0-60 in 4h boost launch and 1 front tire spun and 1 rear tire spun , i don't know if this was due to stiffer settings. G force was higher than i ever recorded before.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220326-073203_dragy.jpg
    Screenshot_20220326-073203_dragy.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 25

ranchmkt

Reaction score
Finally got to spend some time in the dirt with the 3.0's back and with the DSC . I am still impressed with how the truck handles and sucks up bumps over the oem controller. I also went to 37" K02's very happy with my setup! I still want to play with the settings in the DSC software to fine tune to my truck but it works great as is. I ran the 3.0's in full stiff setting and Baja mode. The G-OUT (oh shit) button was awesome and found I was wanting to use it over any thing that looked big or scary. I truly feel like my truck rides like a side by side now fast and smooth . I spent the weekend out in Ocotillo Wells / Superstition with a buddy chasing me in his X3 He couldn't believe how fast my truck was in the dirt. HAHA I have windows and AC

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally got to spend some time in the dirt with the 3.0's back and with the DSC . I am still impressed with how the truck handles and sucks up bumps over the oem controller. I also went to 37" K02's very happy with my setup! I still want to play with the settings in the DSC software to fine tune to my truck but it works great as is. I ran the 3.0's in full stiff setting and Baja mode. The G-OUT (oh shit) button was awesome and found I was wanting to use it over any thing that looked big or scary. I truly feel like my truck rides like a side by side now fast and smooth . I spent the weekend out in Ocotillo Wells / Superstition with a buddy chasing me in his X3 He couldn't believe how fast my truck was in the dirt. HAHA I have windows and AC
When you say 3.0 do you mean stock shocks or fax factory racing shocks ? Are they revalved?