DSC Sport Plug-N-Play Active Suspension Controller - Fox Live Valve

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got some more seat time in. Some aggressive city driving sport mode today . Kinda feels like it's on rails around the corners. Drove normal mode on interstate and rides decent . If you have really crappy roads then I would try the new calibration for normal. I have yet to do that. So far I like it.

OP
OP
DSC Sport

DSC Sport

Reaction score
Got some more seat time in. Some aggressive city driving sport mode today . Kinda feels like it's on rails around the corners. Drove normal mode on interstate and rides decent . If you have really crappy roads then I would try the new calibration for normal. I have yet to do that. So far I like it.
Glad to hear your enjoying it! Cant wait to see how you like it when really pushing it off road

UrbanMenace

Reaction score
Driving around in my SCAB with Eibach front coils and the DSC controller for a week now. Handling of the vehicle is noticeably improved. Sport mode makes the truck more fun, aggresive driving is now possible. Default calibration tables work with Eibach. The only thing that could be improved is the speed table. If it were possible to start increasing damping force at lower speeds it would be more useful. Not may owners drive Raptors 150mph.

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just downloaded the software and loaded the comfort plus file definitely softens it up for the tad imperfection on the road. With software it looks you can tweak anything you want . Just be sure to back up before you start tweaking . I had a longer usb cable from work programming servo drives so I can have laptop on center console or passenger seat. I also drove around a bit and found level spot and set the zero travel on shocks with me and full tank of gas .
I'm thinking maybe setting the zero should be done with half tank of fuel. Switching between normal and sport you can feel the difference quite a bit now. Everything pretty easy to navigate. I want to learn the data logging part . They have a bunch of videos on their site to walk you though.

Attachments

• 20220219_133535.jpg
    20220219_133535.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Don N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just downloaded the software and loaded the comfort plus file definitely softens it up for the tad imperfection on the road. With software it looks you can tweak anything you want . Just be sure to back up before you start tweaking . I had a longer usb cable from work programming servo drives so I can have laptop on center console or passenger seat. I also drove around a bit and found level spot and set the zero travel on shocks with me and full tank of gas .
I'm thinking maybe setting the zero should be done with half tank of fuel. Switching between normal and sport you can feel the difference quite a bit now. Everything pretty easy to navigate. I want to learn the data logging part . They have a bunch of videos on their site to walk you though.

With the comfort plus file, is it smoother than before/without the DSC controller or is it still firmer than stock?

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Comfort + soaks up minor imperfections in the road but stiffens up more than stock when cornering and as speed goes up. My mornings on way to work I mainly drive normal mode and speed limit as i'm still waking up . When get out of work , sport mode and game on . Normal mode for most interstate driving as well.

Coyote Raptor

Reaction score
I ordered one of these a week ago. I primarily need it for offroad racing. I can't wait to get it in and install it! The "Oh-Shit" button is going to be very nice to have for some of those jumps and whoops that are a little more aggressive than anticipated on approach. Hopefully, it comes in the mail by this weekend.

Wilbur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had one of these in my cart ready to buy for the past 2 weeks, but I keep telling myself to do Deavers first. I really want to get rid of my wheel hop.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
is there support for Eclick and FRS 3.0s yet? I read the beginning of the thread and wasn't sure if anything has changed

Last edited:

Coyote Raptor

Reaction score
I've had the controller installed for a month or so now. It is a little rough on day-to-day driving, but that trade-off is well worth the other benefits.

In sport mode, the truck feels like it is on rails. Even with 37" tires, you can take aggressive turns holding a steady line.

I also had the opportunity to participate in an offroad race with the new controller. The performance was amazing. I will be switching to race series shocks soon and plan to leave the controller onboard.