DSC Sport Plug-N-Play Active Suspension Controller - Fox Live Valve

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ranchmkt

Reaction score
Just installed and zeroed out the ride height on Thursday. I was able to hit the Dez for a few hours on Friday. Superstition area, Sand dunes , fast hard pack , washes ect a little of everything. The drive out was nice I feel softer yet controlled . In the dirt I was able to drive much faster than usual, the truck was just easy and smooth. We took a fast trail that connects the Superstition area to Ocotillo wells area (pole line to train tracks to Split MT. RD. We overtook quite a few SXS on the way , Not racing just able to carry speed comfortably with the GF in the truck. So far this is my favorite mod to date. Now I am worried that when my 3.0's come back from the shop they may not perform as well as the stock shocks ? If they do or perform better this is a game changer for me . Next I want to play with the front bump zone settings for fitting 37's

current setup stock shocks with Eibach springs , Dever +3 RPG bumps in the back. 3.0 FRS in the shop being refreshed

TexasAggie94

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just installed and zeroed out the ride height on Thursday. I was able to hit the Dez for a few hours on Friday. Superstition area, Sand dunes , fast hard pack , washes ect a little of everything. The drive out was nice I feel softer yet controlled . In the dirt I was able to drive much faster than usual, the truck was just easy and smooth. We took a fast trail that connects the Superstition area to Ocotillo wells area (pole line to train tracks to Split MT. RD. We overtook quite a few SXS on the way , Not racing just able to carry speed comfortably with the GF in the truck. So far this is my favorite mod to date. Now I am worried that when my 3.0's come back from the shop they may not perform as well as the stock shocks ? If they do or perform better this is a game changer for me . Next I want to play with the front bump zone settings for fitting 37's

current setup stock shocks with Eibach springs , Dever +3 RPG bumps in the back. 3.0 FRS in the shop being refreshed
Great review; will definitely be looking forward to the review when the 3.0s get put back on!

OP
OP
DSC Sport

DSC Sport

Reaction score

This is awesome! Love that you really had the chance to have some fun with it. Let us know when you get the 3.0's on the truck and how it feels. We will help walk you through making any adjustments in the software so it will feel just as good as it does now. And hopefully even better! Thank you

OP
OP
DSC Sport

DSC Sport

Reaction score
Update- I put the truck on leveling pads in the garage and performed a zero’d ride height with the DSC, it is a single button push. It seemed to make the ride even better than I mentioned in post 54.
Trailering…wow. I went to the desert (Ocotillo Wells) this week pulling trailer with buggy and quad (about 6,000 lb). On the twisty mountain roads of hwy79, the rig was extremely composed around the corners and smooth over the rolling bumps and chop. It was smooth as butter traveling across open desert at about 25mph to arrive at our camp site. Big picture, does great on street and the improvement is even more pronounced while towing. Expect to get some off roading time in the truck without trailer in Dec.
Suspension mods- collars on front, no sway, +3 Deavers out back, SVC bumps, DSC sport.
View attachment 331356
Now that is a perfect test. I think you are one of the first to test the towing capabilities besides us and a few prototype trucks. Especially towing off-road! We appreciate all of the reviews greatly here! Cant wait to hear back for some off roading experience in the future

Last edited:

UrbanMenace

Reaction score

Brenford2005

Reaction score
Intersted in the DSC technology. If purchased and a ride improvement on hard surfaces isn't noticeable, can a controller be returned for refund ?

I honestly dont think youll want to return it; it makes the truck drive sooo much better . depends on what you dont like about hard surfaces of course .

it gets rid of the water bed floating sensation and helps the nose from diving so much under braking and nose lifting on accerlation .

OP
OP
DSC Sport

DSC Sport

Reaction score
Intersted in the DSC technology. If purchased and a ride improvement on hard surfaces isn't noticeable, can a controller be returned for refund ?
Unfortunately, we do not, all sales are final on our controllers. But as Brenford said, there is a noticeable difference when using our controller

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@DSC Sport

This may have been explained before, but when making further adjustments to the shock damping maps in the DSC Sport software, can you make different adjustments for each drive mode or do the adjustments apply to all modes?