GEN 2 DSC SPORT CONTROLLER FOR FORD F-150 RAPTOR 2019-2020

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Coyote Raptor

Reaction score
I have the DSC in my 2019 raptor. It's is pretty awesome, and the "oh- sh*t" button is very nice to have. I have ran in 3 short course races with it so far, and I have seen a massive improvement with the stock 3.0 live valve shocks. Also, in sport mode it is very firm. You can take turns much more aggressively. It's like being on rails.

One of the best things about it is that you can plug into it with your laptop and make specific adjustments. So as you mod your truck, you can make the appropriate adjustments to the controller. So far, I have only adjusted ride height, but you can do everything from travel length adjustment to velocity sensitivity and everything in between. I highly recommend the DSC controller.

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only seem to find this for the Focus RS, where can I find more information on this?
Here is the original DSC thread.

Yeti Rojo

Reaction score
I have the DSC controller in my 911 Turbo, and it is without a doubt the best modification I’ve done to the car. It completely transformed the ribose. It is both more comfortable on the highway and it allows me to take corners more aggressively.

I saw the same add from Cobb, and if it improves the handling (reducing body roll in corners) as much as it did for my Porsche I will end up getting one.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the DSC controller in my 911 Turbo, and it is without a doubt the best modification I’ve done to the car. It completely transformed the ribose. It is both more comfortable on the highway and it allows me to take corners more aggressively.

I saw the same add from Cobb, and if it improves the handling (reducing body roll in corners) as much as it did for my Porsche I will end up getting one.

It does, sport mode is like driving a Cayenne now.