GEN 2 DSC SPORT CONTROLLER FOR FORD F-150 RAPTOR 2019-2020

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilbur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No experience, but I've torn between this one and the SDI E-Click system. Both seem to really wake up the live valve suspension.

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am on the fence between the two as well. I’m viewing either as the best bang for the buck in terms of immediate return on the investment. I mean by this that a fog light kit has certain use cases where every day I drive my truck I’d be benefiting from the Eclik or the DSC controller.

So far the main differences from speaking with each vendor:

- DSC uses all of the truck’s own sensor inputs to process through their control unit to actively control the shocks. Eclik uses the truck plus their own sensor unit to control the shocks with their control unit. Both are active in predicting the conditions and adjusting the shocks accordingly before an impact.

- Eclik uses an in-cab controller which you can change settings for the algorithm with on the fly instead of using the factory modes. SDI uses the control buttons through the truck’s factory modes to change the algorithm however you can hook up a computer up and make changes yourself.

- The price difference between the two is healthy. Eclik for live valve trucks is $1799 while DSC is $1400. To each their own of what they could do with an extra $400 but I could think of a few things.

- Install for the DSC is simply plug and play in 10 minutes where the stock control unit is under the dash. Eclik requires drilling the fuse box to attach the control unit to and drilling the top of the engine bay under the windshield wipers to mount their data collection unit. You’re also running wire bundles through the firewall grommet to connect to the factory control unit and to Eclik’s in-cab control unit.

Not trying to say one is better than the other as I have zero experience with each. Simply laying out the facts as I have come to know them based on my research as I figure out my own decision.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the DSC controller and am very happy with it, but have no direct experience with the EClik. With that said, SDI has a good reputation with the off road and SXS community, while the DSC is mostly known by the Porsche road race crowd. I chose the DSC because from the drivers seat there’s nothing aftermarket, it operates as it did stock, and installed in 5 minutes.

ranchmkt

Reaction score
I also have the DSC and am very happy with it. I want less stuff like wires , boxes, connectors ect that could fail out in the middle of nowhere . I really like the G out feature on the DSC and use it often. I have 3.0's and they work well with the DSC played with the program a little but waiting for DSC to test out a set and see if we should update the file

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
I also have the DSC and am very happy with it. I want less stuff like wires , boxes, connectors ect that could fail out in the middle of nowhere . I really like the G out feature on the DSC and use it often. I have 3.0's and they work well with the DSC played with the program a little but waiting for DSC to test out a set and see if we should update the file
It was plug and play with your 3.0s?

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought the DSC for my truck. Ultimately I went with them over E-clik as I did not feel I required the in-cab module and I like less clutter when possible inside. The cost savings between the two is nice and I do like the ability to change things myself with my laptop if required.

I'll update once I get my unit installed. For reference, I'm almost 100% street with the truck finding itself in baja mode a handful of times a year to blast down the rutted and potholed firebreaks of the military installation I'm at during turkey / deer season.