DRUM ROLL!!! HUGE New Product Announcement... 2021 Raptor Bumper 40", 50" Light Bar & 50" Universal Cross-mounts NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER for Gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok, this should be the final update for first shipment. I know this has been a bit delayed from our initial estimates. Trust me when I say, I have been ALL OVER our Manufacturer from the beginning trying to push them as quickly as possible.
Then they had as mentioned previously, some mechanical issues with their machines which pushed them to an estimate of mid this week 11/2 or 11/3. Which the main shop did complete the parts formed and bent by then. From there, they went to the powdercoating facility as of Wednesday (11/2). As of today, they are are finishing the powdercoat process. They assure me they WILL be completed TODAY, but available for pick up Monday. So no more estimates according to them. They said they will be bagged and ready for us to get Monday and we have boxes ready to go and will begin putting these out to be picked up for Shipping Monday.
For those who purchased lights, we sent those out either previously or what we hadn't, we have going out today. So we can expedite the process on shipping the mounts so there are no delays and you get them all quicker. Just to be clear. We are physically picking them up Monday. They aren't shipping to us. Our manufacturer is just an hour away. So when we pick them up, we will start shipping them. Having the lights sent and out of the way though will streamline the process of us getting the mounts boxed and out quickly.

John

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, this should be the final update for first shipment. I know this has been a bit delayed from our initial estimates. Trust me when I say, I have been ALL OVER our Manufacturer from the beginning trying to push them as quickly as possible.
Then they had as mentioned previously, some mechanical issues with their machines which pushed them to an estimate of mid this week 11/2 or 11/3. Which the main shop did complete the parts formed and bent by then. From there, they went to the powdercoating facility as of Wednesday (11/2). As of today, they are are finishing the powdercoat process. They assure me they WILL be completed TODAY, but available for pick up Monday. So no more estimates according to them. They said they will be bagged and ready for us to get Monday and we have boxes ready to go and will begin putting these out to be picked up for Shipping Monday.
For those who purchased lights, we sent those out either previously or what we hadn't, we have going out today. So we can expedite the process on shipping the mounts so there are no delays and you get them all quicker. Just to be clear. We are physically picking them up Monday. They aren't shipping to us. Our manufacturer is just an hour away. So when we pick them up, we will start shipping them. Having the lights sent and out of the way though will streamline the process of us getting the mounts boxed and out quickly.

John
Everyone has supply chain issues right now but not everyone is keeping us as informed as you are so thank you for that. Quality customer service imo

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Everyone has supply chain issues right now but not everyone is keeping us as informed as you are so thank you for that. Quality customer service imo
I appreciate that. I always try to stay ahead of everything. The biggest issue here is that these are new and in high demand and there are no left overs to grab from yet. As we go forward, and I always try to do this. We watch our stock and sales so before we run out, we have more in the works. That way if there is a window of running out, the gap between is tiny.

I am excited for these. I know everyone else is as well! Can't wait to start doing the videos on these!!

John

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate that. I always try to stay ahead of everything. The biggest issue here is that these are new and in high demand and there are no left overs to grab from yet. As we go forward, and I always try to do this. We watch our stock and sales so before we run out, we have more in the works. That way if there is a window of running out, the gap between is tiny.

I am excited for these. I know everyone else is as well! Can't wait to start doing the videos on these!!

John
John for those of us that ordered with lights as a kit . are you also sending the wire harnesses with the mounts?

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just FYI, we have been working hard to get them all shipped. All in hand and moving out. If you had one on order, check your email for tracking. I did do a test fit just to be safe and you guys are going to be very very happy. They look absolutely awesome! I also shot some basic footage of the install of the hardware so I can try to get some instructions put together for everyone over the weekend and possibly shoot the rest of the install footage. Then after, I will get some demo videos up.

I think for those that were on the fence with say the Baja Linkable kit, with those being only sport lights. Now having the flexibility to have 8 XL lights on there instead of 6 and the ability to have XL Sport, Pro or XL80 will be a win win. For others who like the Rigid 360 6" or LP6/LP4's you can put 4 on each end of the crossmount and keep your camera view clean.

We will do several mixes with some example lights. As excited as those who had these on order were, and I was also excited to see them. Seeing the completed product in person now and in the truck... they will exceed your expectations. They did mine. The look is fenominal!

More to come... pics, videos, etc.

John

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
All the Preorders went out last week!

I am finishing the install video.

These are all in stock and available to ship in the remaining quantities available now!

So here are a few pics and there are more to come... As well as many example demo videos...

You can install any Rigid 40" E-Series Pro or SR Pro. Radiance Plus or Radiance + SR/RGB. Rigid 50" RDS Curved (Possibly others). Baja S8 or ONY6 40". Most any other 40" Straight Light Bar.
Then with the universal cross mount.... Just about any combination of Pod lights from LP6, LP9, LP4, XL Pro, Sport or XL80's. Rigid 360 4" or 6". Rigid D-Series, Radiance, Scene or XL. Diode Dynamics, SC3, SC5, etc. Or any other models.

DSC01152.JPGDSC01165.JPGDSC01132.JPGDSC01091.JPGDSC01094.JPG