DRUM ROLL!!! HUGE New Product Announcement... 2021 Raptor Bumper 40", 50" Light Bar & 50" Universal Cross-mounts NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER for Gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
John hi. Great job as always. Is there a video for the Adapt install ? Would like to see this light in action too .
your fan and customer Alex. Thanks
It hasn't "Officially" been installed yet, because we are waiting on the production mounts. But soon.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
UPDATE:

It's always touchy with a first production run of anything for pricing. Because you don't know what kind of volume to run. We wanted to be sure we reached out to all those who have been waiting for these preorders to both get them going, and to gauge demand. That said, demand was better than expected! So we were able to renegotiate materials cost. (like any production, volume matters.) So we were able to bring the prices of each bracket kit down between $30 and $70! This also reflects into the kits including lights.

Don't worry. If you already preordered... check your inbox. We already gave you a price adjustment refund!

If you haven't purchased yet, then enjoy the updated pricing. These are all sent to production.

Now. For those who missed the opportunity for the extra preorder discount with the code: GEN3BUMPERPREORDER

I have reactivated it through NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT 9/30 at midnight.

We also still have plenty of extra of each kit available.

So go to the first page and click on the links. They are all updated and you can apply the code at checkout.

Let me know if you have any questions. Personally, I am excited. I think I am torn between 2 combinations. The 4 6" Rigid 360's on the universal crossmount and the 40" full size Radiance light bar.
Both have the amber backlight. They both look great.

John

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Specialtyperformanceparts Thanks John! Saw the refund notice email before I saw this post and thought, John's at it again! Just goes to show it pays to work with an upstanding guy as you could have renegotiated materials pricing and just pocketed more profit, but chose to pass it back to your customers instead. That certainly does not go unnoticed is very much appreciated! Thanks again!

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Specialtyperformanceparts Thanks John! Saw the refund notice email before I saw this post and thought, John's at it again! Just goes to show it pays to work with an upstanding guy as you could have renegotiated materials pricing and just pocketed more profit, but chose to pass it back to your customers instead. That certainly does not go unnoticed is very much appreciated! Thanks again!
Absolutely! We always try to do the right thing and make sure we have the lowest possible pricing for the highest quality and grade components.

John

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are brackets being delivered and does anyone have this installed yet?

They are almost finished. We had an EARLY Original ETA (Estimated time of arrival) of between 10/7 and 10/14 which was 3-4 weeks after we sent the files to manufacturing. That eta was based on up to a 30 day turn around which is what we see in most normal situations. However, this is a LARGE production run. It didn't take into account work load they may have had in excess or mechanical failures which are unforseen when the original eta is estimated. We got an update a couple weeks ago (at that 10/14 time line we were shooting for) that they were laser cut, and were supposed to be bent/molded last week and to powdercoat this week and ready by the end of this week. However, there was a slight push I was told from our rep, because one of their presses broke. So they are bending/forming them this week and powdercoating now next.
I pushed and pleaded for them to double their efforts to try to move them out ASAP and they are trying to do so. So it looks more like next week some time before they are complete from powdercoat.
I have been updating the preorder pages to try to keep everyone in the loop. Below is the update I just posted which is essentially what I explained here. Just to be clear. This is a manufacturing delay. Not a development delay. Everything is done. The parts are cut and being molded, then coated. It is just a delay in the final manufacturing process. So hang in there. They are almost ready and we will work double time to package and send them out as soon as they are. Our manufacturing facility is only 30 minutes away so there is no shipping wait. We will get them, bring them back and start boxing and shipping them right away.

John

(Update 2 (10/26) - I spoke to our manufacturing facility to be sure we were still on track for the 27/28th. They said they had a hydraulic press fail and delayed completion. They are trying to finish forming (bending the metal) them all now, which was supposed to happen last week. Then they just need powdercoated. I spoke to our rep and he is trying to push them through as quick as possible. However it is looking more like mid next week (Nov 1/2/3) at this point due to still needing powdercoat. I apologize for the delays. Production estimates on a new part are never 100% finite. They are just that "Estimates" (ETA). Sometimes they are early, sometimes late. Once that first production run is finished, delays in the future are rare and short as you still have some quantity left while waiting for replacements. In either instance. The brackets are cut, and now being bent. They are 75% complete. It is just a short bit more time now.

Stay tuned as we will continue to add any updates here. If you have ever purchased our products in the past. You know our stuff is top notch and worth the wait.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Also, on a side note. I am going to put the install instructions together as well. It doesnt look like any grille or trim will need to be removed for the installation. In design, we did. However, it looks like you should be able to simply slide the mounts through from the back side quick and easy.... So install should be a breeze for most!

John