DRUM ROLL!!! HUGE New Product Announcement... 2021 Raptor Bumper 40", 50" Light Bar & 50" Universal Cross-mounts NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER for Gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's been a long day. We sent out an email blast and the phones and emails have blown up in anticipation for these new kits.

We've had a list of people waiting for some time now. We have finally completed the design on the new mounts and are taking preorders for those who want to guarantee one of these kits out of the gate.
In addition, until Sunday night 9/18 at midnight, we are giving you an extra 5% discount code that can apply to the already promotional sale price. This code can be used on just the mounts, or the complete kit including the lights. Your code is - GEN3BUMPERPREORDER

These kits are broken down into the following thus far....

Choice of 3 Mount Kit Styles for Brackets ONLY-
  • Main Post Mounts - (Attach a Rigid RDS 50" Curved Light Bar)
  • Main Post Mounts and 40" Light Bar Mounts (Attach virtually ANY Rigid, Baja, Diode EVEN ADAPT! 40" Light Bar)
  • Main Posts and 50" Universal Cross Mount (This can be fun. Design whatever you can think of. LP4's, LP6's, 6" or 4" Rigid 360's, D-Series, Squadron, XL, XL80's, SSC5's, SSC3's... virtually anything that fits!)

Choice of Light Bar Kits with Rigid Radiance 40" Tall or Slim

Choice of Baja S8 or ONY6 40" Light Bars

Choice of Rigid E-Series or SR Pro Light Bars

Rigid FULL ADAPT Computerized High Tech Adjustable 40" Light Bar!!!

Mix of a few preselected light combos with the cross mount

I have some sample photos below with our plastic prototypes. We inserted the lights to show the production look. So we don't have every configuration in the photos obviously, but they are to scale.

Imagine now, for those guys (and gals) who wanted the Baja Linkable XL kit, but were put off that only the XL Sports were an option... Now, you can install 8 XL Pro or XL80's!!! Imagine that!!

Let us know what you think. Lots of cool new stuff coming. Also, we will soon release our MONSTER harness for the BIG DOG lights in multiples. Watch for that soon.
A short bit of info there... How many have installed LP6, LP9, or any large high amp draw light and had to deal with complex wiring configurations... multiple harnesses (because normally you can only put 2 per harness)?

This new model will be so heavy duty, it can support up to 8 of these lights on one PLUG N PLAY harness... Including High and Low Beam... It can work with ANY light make or model, like the rest of our harnesses, but it adds capability with the complex lights as well like the LP6/9's. This harness is so cool.. it needs a name... Anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking Goliath, or Omega, or Alpha, thoughts? Suggestions? I'd love to hear them!!

Anyway, don't forget to use your promo code!

John Trischler
info @ spvparts.com
317-93-GO-SPV (4-6778)

22FordRaptorBumperLights2.jpg
22FordRaptorBumperLights4.jpg
22FordRaptorRigidRadiancePlusLightBarAmber.jpg
22FordRaptorRigidRadiancePlusSRSeriesLightBar40inAmber.jpg
22FordRaptorBumperLights7.jpg

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
John what’s the install of the bumper mounts look like? Difficult? Easy?

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
John what’s the install of the bumper mounts look like? Difficult? Easy?
Pretty easy. Notice in those pics, the painted trim under the headlights? Notice where it meets the fender flares it doesn't sit completely flush? Thats because it isn't snapped all the way in. That just pops off along the bottom there and you have full access to install those main mounts on the backside of the bumper. Then snap it back in.

I will do some full install videos.

John

badclam

Reaction score
I bought the bracket and universal bar. Looks like a better solution than behind the grill to me.

badclam

Reaction score
Yeah the only thing good about behind the grille is security. Hard to steal behind the grille.
Even harder to install. I don't like blocking so much of the cooling either.
Is stolen lights a thing now? I never thought about that.

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Specialtyperformanceparts Speaking of security, here is an idea for you. I know Diode Dynamics does not have an option to purchase security hardware for their lights, not sure about other manufacturers, but if you could source the right hardware to replace OEM hardware with a kit, I’d buy it! I’m finding it hard to source those parts.

Last edited:

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even harder to install. I don't like blocking so much of the cooling either.
Is stolen lights a thing now? I never thought about that.
Totally agree on the harder install part. That’s the main reason I’ve been waiting for Johns bumper mount. As for theft….. some of these bars exceed $1400 a pop, so to have one just sitting on a mount with some nuts and bolts? I’d definitely be concerned