drove 14 of the last 24 hours to get my blue raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome, I ordered Blue, but ended up not being able to sleep well, had anxiety etc, changed to Tuxedo Black. And I knew I made the right choice. You made the right choice!

Aventador22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sandy Springs was great. I had mine shipped from there to Southeast Texas. Apparently they are one of the only dealers that have an unlimited amount of allocations.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I left yesterday expecting to take delivery of a blue raptor in Atlanta but once I arrived and saw the black with rear graphics parked next to her I couldn't help myself. I would recommend sandy springs ford just north of Atlanta to anybody. They were very helpful and even worked solid numbers on my trade while I was 400 miles away. Their Raptor selection is awesome right now at least 2 of every color in stock accept Terrain. Their website isn't up to date because more raptors are arriving daily. I watched two come in on a truck while I was waiting on the detail shop. Also for you car guys they have at least 12 Shelby Cobra's in the showroom in every color Ford offers.

no terrains on the lot cuz they sell the fastest