Drone free, really?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pwdrwgn

Reaction score
I have a Roush stage II that came with the Roush exhaust. Droned horribly when I got it. I added a resonator which took care of the drone but still had a good sound. I recently replaced the Roush system (developed a weird whistle under load) with a Dirty Deeds system. Sounds great, with zero drone. The side exit is a bonus.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Corsa may not drone, but I can't stand the sound of anything I've ever heard them on. It always sounds like a boat with thru-hull exhaust, burbling underwater sound. Sounds a lot like a Magnaflow, but worse.

If ya want drone free and something that still sounds rowdy, get the Dirty Deeds setup with the Hemholtz resonator.

I have a Roush stage II that came with the Roush exhaust. Droned horribly when I got it. I added a resonator which took care of the drone but still had a good sound. I recently replaced the Roush system (developed a weird whistle under load) with a Dirty Deeds system. Sounds great, with zero drone. The side exit is a bonus.

What size did yall go with?