Driving through traffic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is dangerous and something I did when I was young like 18
And I'll admit that I've done the same...To the OP: I don't feel any less of you on just that, just sharing a stupid thing I've done and trying to get you realize how bad it can get and in a split second...

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Usually I shrug off/ignore idiots trying to race me when I'm in my modded C5Z. If they're being particularly irritating/obnoxious & not leaving me alone, & if the roads mostly clear, I'll drop down into 3rd & spin the wheels in motion @ 75 mph. Usually that gets the message across to morons who think their 3 ton trucks are "fast"

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow very sad and just the reason why that kind of driving should be done at a closed track.

JD_27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the record, the OP never once said he drove like that, he simply asked if anybody had. I agree that driving like an idiot usually results in unintended consequences, but the in-dash camera isn’t a Rap so I can’t assume it’s happening in one.

For me, Mr. OP, the answer is ‘no’ I don’t drive like that because the risk simply isn’t worth the reward.

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you've ever ridden a motorcycle on cali freeways splitting lanes it can feel almost just like the vid the op posted. Been there done that and may have even exceed to speed limit once or twice!! Lol

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is dangerous and something I did when I was young like 18 when I first started driving in my ****** 1993 Camry. Then I grew up and realized I didn't feel like dying or endangering anyone else's lives.

The most wild I get on daily drives are perhaps a little enthusiasm on the highway on ramp lol.

Yep, same here. Thankful I grew out of that phase before injuring myself or someone else. Occasionally I'll oblige to a friendly stop light to stop light contest but that's a straight line and tops out at <60mph often time less than that. A thumbs up at the next light and we both go our merry way.

OP
OP
borzraptor

borzraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I post a question and everyone assumes I’m the one doing this sh*t on the road? 3 weeks ago I was driving back home on the freeway in a CLS and I saw a black Raptor blow past me from one of the right lanes and cut into the HOV lane behind him was a newer Campari. He cut about 3 lanes in one go. I never knew the truck could handle like that especially at the speed he was going and just wanted to see if this’s the way a lot of you guys drive. Pls don’t assume someone acts like this for posting a thread on forums. No I have never done this in my truck and never will, I have another car in mind if I feel the need to drive like an a**hole.