Driving through traffic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David Godbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think what you are doing is ludicrous and downright dangerous for you and everyone else on the road. Please don’t drive like that. As far as with a 6000 pound truck at such speed on the highway? Are you kidding? Use the Raptor for what it was intended. Off road fun where you only indanger yourself and your vehicle.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The problem is you go from 105 mph to ****** in a tenth of a second as soon as one of the other cars change lane or simply hit the brakes...

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
agreed with comments above and I dont think this video is going to help u get 70k for your truck that you listed on here as well. just my .02

Daweism

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is dangerous and something I did when I was young like 18 when I first started driving in my ****** 1993 Camry. Then I grew up and realized I didn't feel like dying or endangering anyone else's lives.

The most wild I get on daily drives are perhaps a little enthusiasm on the highway on ramp lol.