Driving in snow?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in snow for the first time with my 2019 and wow the ABS seems very touchy. Is their a mode I can use to get rid of this? I'm in the Slippery mode and an 4A. Thanks in advance!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I usually run around in normal / 4a even in light to moderate snow.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been running around in the snow in Normal 4A, Normal 4HI, or Deep Snow/Sand. I thought the brakes worked great in all cases, both driving normal on the street, or running balls out on a track I made in a huge parking lot. I think the brakes feel very natural, and not touchy at all.

OP
OP
F

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been running around in the snow in Normal 4A, Normal 4HI, or Deep Snow/Sand. I thought the brakes worked great in all cases, both driving normal on the street, or running balls out on a track I made in a huge parking lot. I think the brakes feel very natural, and not touchy at all.
As I am just about to come to a stop they really like to engage and boy is it annoying.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Take it in. Mine is really predictable in the snow. Works amazingly well.
What air pressure are you running? If its too high and no weight in the bed, they could grab easy. Pick up a fat ****** and throw her in the back.

I would do ^ both of these. Seriously, I would take it in, I don't have even a hint of any brake weirdness. They feel very linear and predictable.