Driveshaft recall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't see any threads with applicable titles. It was just in the local news in Detroit tonight. Next time I'll be sure to read 36 pages of threads before posting useful information.
Please do so…and wish others would follow suit. Prolly wouldn’t have “36 pages” if you and others did this from the start.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess I know why my car has a clunking noise when turning.

This has nothing to do with your vehicle clunking when turning, there will be score marks on your driveshaft if the insulation from the underbody has been cutting a groove in your driveshaft, brake cables and electrical wires. Maybe we can help you with your issue if you tell us a bit more about your issue.

Trailmaker

Off-road junky
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
D

DMM_78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with your vehicle clunking when turning, there will be score marks on your driveshaft if the insulation from the underbody has been cutting a groove in your driveshaft, brake cables and electrical wires. Maybe we can help you with your issue if you tell us a bit more about your issue.
B692769B-6E49-466B-AE00-47364A550562.png