Driver's side seat issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShiftyCapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, while vacuuming out my truck yesterday, I noticed that the driver's side seat will only do one movement at a time whereas the passenger seat will both tilt the back and slide back and forth at the same time. I know it's kind of a weird thing to notice, but let me know if any of you guys have noticed that on your truck.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
So, while vacuuming out my truck yesterday, I noticed that the driver's side seat will only do one movement at a time whereas the passenger seat will both tilt the back and slide back and forth at the same time. I know it's kind of a weird thing to notice, but let me know if any of you guys have noticed that on your truck.

Yes same here. Thought it was strange also.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
it's probably a safety thing so you can't move your seat too quickly while driving. mine does it too.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
yup same here. Also lay your seat all the way back and then back up. It moves in a weird way. Not like a solid hinge that it moves on but kind of in a idk, do it for yourself and see. Its hard to explain.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My drivers seat will recline and move forward and backward at the same time.