Drivers side power fold heated mirror.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BudOneAirship

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh please someone out there have even a general ides of where I can find the inner guts of my drivers side mirror' It mysteriously came in contact with a phantom previously invisible tree and broke all the adjustable parts inside the housing. The motor is fine and the housing is fine along with the glass mirror but the little plastic adjuster arms that hold the back of the mirror glass to the adjuster motor are toast. I do not want to spends a grand on a whole new mirror. Anyone out there with any advise. My sweet Raptor looks kinda ghetto with a taped up mirror. Must be power folding heated with a built in indicator. Am interested in buying within reason.

Thanks for any help

Fellow Alaskan Raptor driver

Joel:waytogo:

xtcbct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
eBay or a junk yard may have something if a Raptor was totalled. I've seen plenty of pics online of junked Raptors. They all gotto go somewhere.

Kennyp

Reaction score
The one thing I have found out with owning a RAPTOR is that parts of any kind are extremely hard to find, and dealerships are the only suppliers if you want to keep your truck in original condition.

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The mirrors are identical to standard f150. No reason this should be any sort of challenge to find.

bubblehead93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sry for the old thread revival, OCD on this sort of stuff

6U5Z-17D696-D Door Mirror Drive Motor $53.72 1 each $53.72

Just replaced mine on my driver's side mirror...

Rumble13

Reaction score
Hey can you make a post asking what we can get the replacement grill for the 2011 Raptor??

I can't post on here. I can just reply to comments for some reason.

Everywhere I look online it just has Raptor Style Grill Raptor Style Grill. And those are all for regular F-150s