Driver's Seat Rubbing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John H

Reaction score
So, I just picked up a 2022 Oxford White Gen 3, (brand new without massive markup) very happy with the truck so far. My only gripe is that the front seat on the right side rubs up against the center console area. If I shift the leather to the left it stays for a bit then goes right back to rubbing. Wondering if anyone else has seen this?

Zach Gen3

Reaction score
So, I just picked up a 2022 Oxford White Gen 3, (brand new without massive markup) very happy with the truck so far. My only gripe is that the front seat on the right side rubs up against the center console area. If I shift the leather to the left it stays for a bit then goes right back to rubbing. Wondering if anyone else has seen this?
I picked mine up about a month go, and it has done this since day 1 as well.

OP
OP
John H

John H

Reaction score
I picked mine up about a month go, and it has done this since day 1 as well.
So I noticed the strap wasn't wrapped around the seat belt buckle. That made a huge difference. It's under warranty so I'm not that worried. But just wanted to know if anyone else experienced that, passenger side is fine.

Zach Gen3

Reaction score
So I noticed the strap wasn't wrapped around the seat belt buckle. That made a huge difference. It's under warranty so I'm not that worried. But just wanted to know if anyone else experienced that, passenger side is fine.
I'll take a look! Mine seems to be rubbing from the side of the bolster, but I will look nonetheless.