Drivers door lock punched out, Raptor broken into

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Ford Perimeter Plus shock sensor will blip the horn if there’s a slight impact/vibration.

I gotta turn the sensitivity down so my car and bike exhaust don’t set it off.

Diablo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My preferred deterrent is 9mm, except when I have something larger with me. My neighbor has a Raptor that's a year older than mine and prefers a 12 gauge. Any of these could prevent the problem you have, and depending on timing could prevent a recurrance.....but depending on where you live, you might just as well paint "free truck" on each side

xxxMannimalxxx

Reaction score
I LOVE it when a plan comes together. :-D

Man I hate thieves. Sorry this happened and for some reason I thought the previous gen F150’s weren’t as bad to break into as 2015+... I guess not.

I was thinking of cloud cameras facing both doors, inside. Something that would get images uploaded fast enough to not worry about them destroying the camera... Because these things are not exactly difficult to take. The Raptors, not the cameras. :-/
@smurfslayer what kind of camera are you thinking?
I'm using a Drone alarm system with GPS. Full sensors for glass break, tilt etc. Highly recommend! Remote start, tracking etc. from my phone and 20% discount on my insurance.
@Hilbilly Jack What is the name/brand of the system you are using?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score