Driver side heated seat issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mustangraptorkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I've had my raptor for little under a year and I noticed the other day my heated seat button was not working I would push the button the light would go on for a couple of seconds and than go off resulting in the seat not heating up at all my passenger seat still works how would I go about trouble shooting that?

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Best advice is to take it in and have them fix it! If you have a warranty then use the hell out of it! You paid extra for a warranty so use it!!

swp73

Reaction score
Same thing happened to mine and the wiring harness had to be replaced. It rubbed apart do to the seat moving forward and back when you stop and start the truck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RevlimitrSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My passenger side burned out last march, when it happened it was actually shocking and burning my wife's thigh for a moment before it kicked off. I had it replaced under warranty and it was fine... For a while.

Now I'm 10k miles out of warranty and about 2 weeks ago my sync system started acting up, freezing and not responding to commands and the map screen going blue then on the coldest day of the year both seat heaters and the rear defrost randomly shut off and stopped working.
Dealer originally quoted $4000 to replace the nav,800 for the rear window (they have to replace the whole window) and 800 for the seat heaters. He than told me the nav can be replaced for $1400 (instead of $4k ) and the entire job is being done for $3100. Great way to start of the year

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Brando

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My driver side just did the same thing. It was burning my leg lol....thanks for the info guys.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another heated seat, burning leg than 2 days later dead, at 16,660 miles.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't think I have ever turned on the heated or A/C seats. Good to know though.